High quality stripless wax from Waxee
NEW GENERATION stripless wax film wax Pink 500g.
With Natural Beeswax and Titanium Dioxide.
NEW GENERATION stripless wax by Waxee is perfect for waxing the entire body.
It impresses with its excellent adhesion, majestic colors and a soft skin feeling.
Film waxes from NEW GENERATION line by Waxee have optimum consistency, and are easy to apply.
They can be used on smaller and sensitive areas of the body such as face, armpits and intimate area and on large skin areas such as the chest, back, arms and legs.
-Very economical because wax can be applied thinly
-Low application temperature
-Elastic wax that removes even short and stubborn hair from 2 mm
-Stripless hair removal
Depilation procedure for Brazilian wax.
1. Preheat wax for working temperature of 45 degrees;
2. Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products;
3. Apply small amount of talc;
4. Apply with spatula a thin layer of wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small “lobe” which will be later used as grip (aim to perform armpit depilation in one application); ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughly with necessary force;
5. Wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (when touching, ready for removal wax should not stick to the hand);
6. Preliminarily stretching the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin;
7. Repeat procedure at the next section;
8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling after wax lotion.
Basic errors by using film waxes:
• Wax stretches like caramel and it’s difficult to remove it.
Reason: not enough time to harden the wax.
What to do: Put some talc powder on the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
• After removing the wax some hairs are remained.
Reason: The wax was applied superficially, not pressing a spatula to the skin, so the hair didn’t het in the wax layer.
What to do: apply the wax on the skin with the remaining hair, fix in wax stronger, denser pressing a spatula to the area of hair removal.
• The wax does not harden.
Reason: too thick layer of wax as in the classic hot wax depilation is applied.
What to do: carefully "smudge" application deposited on a large surface. In the future apply a thin layer of wax.
• The edges wax application remain on the skin after removal.
Reason: The uneven application of wax.
What to do: Create an application of the even layer in the middle and on the edges.
What is hair removal?
-It is a cosmetic treatment which consists in snatching an entire hair follicle out of its root, which results in a lasting effect up to 6 weeks.
-One way to remove redundant hair is waxing. It is an increasingly used method because it is simple (it can be done at home) and you do not have to do it very often (approximately once every 3-4 weeks.) The hair removed in this way grows more slowly, and after several treatments it gets thinner and softer. Furthermore, it is one of the cheapest beauty treatments.
What parts of the body can wax be applied to?
-You can perform a waxing treatment on virtually all parts of the body (legs, armpits, the bikini area, arms, back, torso, eyebrows, female moustache hair, chin).