Wide roller, 100ml roll on hair removal wax.
6 x 100ml roll on, roller wax cartridge + pack of 100pcs waxing strips
Set contains: 6 x 100ml roll-on wax cartridges + 100 high quality, polymer waxing strips
Roll-on wax heater is not included and required!
-"Aloe vera"- with Titanium Dioxide, ROSIN FREE
-"Pink"- with Titanium Dioxide, ROSIN FREE
-"Natural" with natural Beeswax ROSIN FREE
-"Argan"- Professional wax with Argan oil, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Beeswax- ROSIN FREE
-"Chocolate"- with Titanium Dioxide, ROSIN FREE
-"Green harmony"- top formula, ROSIN FREE, high quality wax
-BANANA- Professional ROSIN FREE WAX with Titanium Dioxide
-GREEN- Professional, high quality ROSIN FREE wax
-Strawberry- with Titanium Dioxide ROSIN FREE
-Lavender- top formula, ROSIN FREE high quality wax
-Mix of 6 roll-on waxes (1 x Goji berries & Shea butter, 1 x Green harmony, 1 x Lavender oil, 1 x Honey, 1 x Argan oil, 1 x Green )
Titanium Dioxide: Produces a creamy and very gentle wax that spreads easily, reduces pain and redness in even the most sensitive areas and guarantees a superior grip on the hair.
Rosin (Colophony ) is the sticky substance distilled from the sap of pine trees. It is found in a wide variety of products because of its ‘sticky’ property. Products like plasters, tapes, glues, cement, shoe wax, ski wax and hair removal wax. Because of its harsh nature, hair removal waxes that contain this ingredient can be the cause of irritation or allergic reaction after these services. Initially the skin becomes red, inflamed and itchy and gets progressively, intensely itchy and even blisters.
Standard 100ml wax Cartridge- fit to most popular European 100ml roll-on wax heaters
Special for normal hair.
A professional product - used in beauty salons.
It can be very easily applied in very thin layer thanks to its unique composition and can be removed with one gentle tear ,
which leaves no residue on the skin.
Its active ingredients make this wax precious making the tear gentle and the skin very soft after using it.
It can be applied in a thin layer and enables a very convenient depilation.
Its particular gel texture together with its active principles make it particularly adopted in removing short and hard body
hair because it enables a strong tear which also protect skin from irritations.
Pleasant consistency, optimum for gentle hair removal treatments.
The refill has a patented system of a new generation of the “roll-on” which prevents excessive leakage of wax
and facilitates its application.
Ideal for home hair removal treatments.
It leaves smooth, soft and protected skin.
The roll is wide (46 mm) - makes wax application easy.
Refill dimensions without the roll: 112x52x22 mm.
Refill dimensions with the roll: 138x58x28 mm.
Expiry date after the first use: 24 months.
What is hair removal?
-It is a cosmetic treatment which consists in snatching an entire hair follicle out of its root, which results in a lasting effect up to 6 weeks.
-One way to remove redundant hair is waxing. It is an increasingly used method because it is simple (it can be done at home) and you do not have to do it very often (approximately once every 3-4 weeks.) The hair removed in this way grows more slowly, and after several treatments it gets thinner and softer. Furthermore, it is one of the cheapest beauty treatments.
What parts of the body can wax be applied to?
-You can perform a waxing treatment on virtually all parts of the body (legs, armpits, the bikini area, arms, back, torso, eyebrows, female mustache hair, chin).
7 Steps to Salon-Perfect Results in your own home:
1. Insert the wax refill into the device.
2. Plug the electrical cable into the device and in the socket. The red light turns on to confirm the device is heating. Leave it connected for 15min. After 15min the wax is ready for application. Start to apply the wax to a small area first, to check that the wax applies easily. If the wax does not easily roll onto the skin, let the device warm the wax for at least an additional 5min. The wax is ready when it glides out of the roller easily and applies evenly to the skin. Do not allow the wax to come into contact with water as it would become ineffective.
3. Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth (from knee to ankle for legs). Check that the slanted side of the roller head is in contact with the skin during application to allow the roller to glide over the skin.
4. Immediately place the strip over the layer of wax, ensuring that there is at least 1cm at the bottom which is wax free. Rub the strip repeatedly over the wax in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort. Holding the bottom of the strip, very quickly and in one swift motion, pull the strip back on itself against the direction your hair grows (from ankle to knee for legs) keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. The FASTER you remove the strip the more effective it will be.
6. When you have finished waxing, remove any wax residues from your skin with a Waxee after wax oil . THIS WAX CANNOT BE RINSED OFF WITH WATER.
7. Unplug the device. After use the refill will be hot - Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
REMEMBER! For best results use always only Waxee roll-on wax cartridges. Other waxes can have different melting point and can be not suitable to use with Waxee wax heater. They also can contain cheap, potentially dangerous ingredients like Rosins. Colophony (Rosin) is the sticky substance distilled from the sap of pine trees. It is found in a wide variety of products because of its 'sticky' property. Products like plasters, tapes, glues, cement, shoe wax, ski wax and hair removal wax. Because of its harsh nature, hair removal waxes that contain this ingredient can be the cause of irritation or allergic reaction after these services. Initially the skin becomes red, inflamed and itchy and gets progressively, intensely itchy and even blisters.
Do not use the single refill heater when its plugged in to the socket.
-The appliance should never be used while touching water
-Do not touch the appliance with wet hands or feet.
-Not to use the appliance near of bathtubs or full water containers.
-Do not use extensions cable in the bathroom.
-Do not allow children or irresponsible people to use the appliance unsupervised.
-Do not use in an inappropriate and dangerous way.
-Use only for the purpose for which it is intended.
-Keep out from reach children
Wide roller, 100ml roll on hair removal wax.
- Brand: Waxee
- Product Code: 100ROWHRWCML
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £9.99
- 2 or more £10.98
- 3 or more £10.82
- 4 or more £10.44